Pages

Saturday, November 26, 2011

Less Than One Month Until Christmas!!

Well if you saw my post from last night you can see my phone does not take great pictures!  But as promised I have a few cards to show you and there will be more on the way soon!  My housework has been greatly ignored this week but I am enjoying myself.  Last night I finished the majority of my Christmas gift shopping so all I need to do now is start baking.

Here is a better picture of my cute Snowman and Penguin card (I love punch art, it's so much fun).
I hope you can see them a little better!  A Real Red background embossed with the Northern Flurry Embossing Folder is the background for my Punch art Snowman and Penguin.










Next is one of my favourite cards this year. I cased it from Julia's Cards.   I sponged my background and added a light blue too but the idea is all hers. Simple and pretty with a bit of bling is totally my style and this card is all that, plus it uses one of my favourite stamps "Dasher". 

 I used Night of Navy and Bashful Blue Ink for the background and I used black embossing powder for Dasher to make him pop.  In the card on the left I added only one rhinestone (a red one) to his nose but below I added a bunch of clear ones to his antlers.
The Last card I will show you today is another one of my favourites this year!  I just bought the "Lovely as a Tree" Stamp set (yes it's been around for years but I was slow with this one)  I love it!!  This card was displayed on a video on the Stampin Connection website and I made some variations but overall the idea came from Catherine Pooler.





I stamped the trees in Always Artichoke and stamped off some ink on the background images so there was depth.  I used a layer of Artichoke for the frame and some  Espresso Twine for the bottom (I don't have the stamp set Catherine used for the sentiment)  I added the little bell because I felt it needed something and I LOVE those little jingle bells! You may not be able to see it in the photo but the trees are glittery.  I just used my glue pen and added some Dazzling Diamonds.  This fulfills all of my favourite elements. Simple, Pretty with a bit of Bling :)
 Thanks for Looking today.  Hope you have a wonderful weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments they mean the world to me. Have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...