Pages

Saturday, February 11, 2012

They Say It's Your Birthday!

A couple of weeks ago my wonderful Friend and Neighbour had a birthday and every year I try to make her something special. She is always helping me out and watching my kids and I want her to know how much I appreciate it. My way of doing this is to hit my craft room and create! This year I used the Everyday Enchantments paper from Sale-a-Bration because I am in love with it! It is so beautiful! Using a clear DVD case (or clear stamp set case) I made a notebook holder and recovered the notebook inside to match.

 I used the Perfectly Penned stamp set for the Happy Birthday and luckily I had a pencil that fit perfectly.  I found the pencil at    Wal-mart and the notebook at Michaels. 





I love this so much I may have to make another for myself.   

Thanks for Looking.

1 comment:

  1. Super Cute! And BTW...I LOVE your blog banner! I need to update mine again. But, that means I would need to start posting too. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments they mean the world to me. Have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...