Pages

Friday, March 30, 2012

Challenge - Color & Sketch!

Ok I know what you are thinking; second post in one day!  Well my Husband is away and the kids are in bed!  I found two challenges I wanted to try so I combined them and Ta Da! Second post of the day for two challenges
- Embellish Jeweled Color Trends Challenge and
- Freshly Made Sketches Design Challenge #28


I loved the colors on the Embellish Challenge they are completely beautiful! Only problem, I had very little SU paper that would work well. I used two retired colors; Ballet Blue and Going Grey and two current colors; Whisper White and Taken with Teal. The Jeweled Flowers are some random pieces I have had laying around for a long time and I was excited to use them.

To check out the rules and the fun of doing challenges check out the links below.  Honestly so many wonderful people submit projects and they can be really inspiring!


             


  Janet Y

5 comments:

  1. Your design is beautiful in blue! I love the added bling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The differing shades of blue are so pretty! And the bling adds some wonderful sparkle! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    P.S. It would be really helpful if you turned off word verification. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the wonderful Comments Jen. I shut off the word verification :) thanks.

      Delete
  3. So lovely! Beautiful stamping and design!

    ReplyDelete
  4. BEAUTIFUL CARD!! =) LOVE all of the little touches!! THANKS for sharing and have a FABULOUS WEEK!! =)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments they mean the world to me. Have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...