Pages

Sunday, April 15, 2012

Retired List ... See it today!

April 15 2012, 100 years ago the Titanic sank and 40 years ago my lovely Husband was born.  So RIP to those lost on the Titanic and Happy Birthday to my Husband Jeff. 

Now on to the Retired List, posted today by Stampin Up.  There is a LOT of stamp sets on there and this will be your last chance to own them.  If you see something you have been thinking about getting but putting it off be sure to call me, email me or head to my online store

Retiring Products - by Stampin' Up!

Here are a few I am going to miss ...


Dasher Stamp Set - by Stampin' Up!
Dasher
Extreme Elements Stamp Set - by Stampin' Up!
Extreme Elements   
Fox & Friends Stamp Set - by Stampin' Up!
Fox and Friends
Baroque Motifs Stamp Set - by Stampin' Up!
Baroque Motifs
   
          

Don't forget in just 10 days the Retired list for the accessories and Definitely Decorative Retired List will be out.   This list will be first come first serve to keep an eye out for my post!

One more note... I am redoing my Craft Room and hopefully soon I will be able to post a before and after photo spread!  My Daughter calls the room a Sunset with a window in it...For a preview check out my Facebook Page.

Janet Y

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments they mean the world to me. Have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...