Pages

Thursday, May 10, 2012

MDS -- Silly

Well I have some fun stuff coming to me tonight in my latest order and I will be able to post a few "sneak peek" items by Monday but until then I will show you my newest creation on MDS.   Every month I have a scrapbook challenge for my clients. I give them a layout and an example and they create their own special page!  Last month five of my girls took the challenge and rolled with it!  I got some pretty nice pages emailed to me.    Below is the page I created using my template, which I also show below.  If you feel up to the challenge please email me a link to your blog to show off your work. 

I have to admit I feel a little bad, I realize all of the MDS I have posted here are of my youngest daughter.  I assure you I have just as many pages of my oldest daughter and will make an effort to get one of her on here too someday LOL.

For all your Digital Scrapbooking needs please check out my Stampin' Up! website to order your free trial of My Digital Studio.




Janet Y

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments they mean the world to me. Have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...