Pages

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

MDS - Birthday Cake

My Latest MDS Challenge went out at the end of last month and so far the submissions have been super cute!  See below for the Layout and my Sample.  I really love MDS.  It makes scrapbooking so easy and fun! I can punch out a double layout in under an hour!! Speaking of double layouts;  look out next month when I post my first Double Layout Challenge!   The Rules of the challenge are below.   If you wish to join the challenge just email me and I will send you the Next Layout!  Every month on the 25 the Layout goes out with my sample and your entry needs to be in by the 20th of the following month.  

I am having a bit of an obsession with Crumb Cake right now as you can see!

 MDS added an alphabet Punch set a while back and I love it.  I used it here for the title.  This allows you to use DSP to fill your letters making them have dimension which is very important in a digital Scrapbook page as it is a 2 Dimensional image.   Using the shadow feature and adding things like stitching and borders makes a flat page pop!  


Rules
1. Follow the layout (black and white image attached) but be sure to put your own spin on it
2. Try to use Stampin Up products where possible, but it is understood that other products may be used, for example your circuit.
3. Challenge Deadline is the 20th day of each month. A new challenge will be sent out on the 25th day of each month.
4. Have Fun!
To enter just email me a photo of your page!  Remember every once in awhile I will have draws for prizes such as free shipping on your next order or a Stamp pad of your choice! You get one entry to the draw for every page you submit! 
 
Thanks to all the Ladies who have entered so far! You are very talented and I love seeing what you come up with!
 
Note - Since Scrapbook pages are personal and show photos of peoples children and family I will not be posting peoples entries on my blog without written consent!
 
Thanks for Stopping by
Janet Y
janetyates@shaw.ca 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments they mean the world to me. Have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...