Pages

Thursday, July 12, 2012

Baby on the Way ... Congrats

Ok this seems to be the summer of babies.  I have 4 friends who have had or will be having babies.  One of these friends happens to be my Upline Amber!  I am so excited for her.  This her third baby and her second boy!   I have seen a few of these baby bump cards and always wanted to try one (story of my life LOL).   I hand-drew a template on scrap paper and then traced it onto the new Midnight Muse .. I love that colour! 



I ran the Midnight Muse through the Big Shot using the Argyle Embossing Folder.  The baby heart is covered in crystal effects and the Marina Mist layer is spritzed using the Colour Spritzing tool and the Midnight Muse Marker.  A little Marina Mist ribbon finishes off the look!

Some of the products used are listed below....


Color Spritzer Tool - by Stampin' Up!Argyle Textured Impressions Embossing FolderSweet Essentials Clear-Mount Stamp SetMarina Mist 1/8 Inch Taffeta Ribbon - by Stampin' Up!
Color Spritzer                Argyle Textured           Sweet Essentials           Marina Mist 1/8"
  Tool                               Embossing Folder,            Stamp Set                  Taffeta Ribbon 

Thanks for looking!
Janet Y




2 comments:

Thank you so much for your comments they mean the world to me. Have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...