Pages

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Sneak Peek Part 2 -- Gingerbread Love

I am totally in love with this next card.  The stamp set is one of my new favourites, Scentsational Season!  Not only is the stamp set super cute but there are a couple of really wonderful embossing powders to go with it.  They are SCENTsational!!  The card below smells as good as it looks!!


I really have always liked the simple Christmas cards the best.  This one was super easy (especially with the really wonderful Framelits dies that go with this stamp set!!).

Every stamp has a corresponding Framelit die that allows you to easily cut out the images!

For this card I used Soft Suede, Cherry Cobbler and Very Vanilla.  The ribbon is Seam Binding Ribbon and the heart is covered in crystal effects.
Thanks for looking!
Janet Y

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments they mean the world to me. Have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...