Pages

Friday, July 20, 2012

Sneak Peek Part 4 -- Joy

Almost done with my week of Sneak Peeks and I hope you are enjoying the preview!  Today's card had got lots of easy texture and sparkle.  From the Embossing folder to the DSP and Stamp Set this card is full of new products.



Bashful Blue and Island Indigo Card Stock with one of the many wonderful patterns from the Festival of Prints DSP pack make the base for this card.  I Embossed the DSP with the new Holiday Frame Textured Embossing Folder and then added the Oval Designer Frame Embossing Folder in Island Indigo along with some stamped images from the Joyous Celebrations Stamp Set in Island Indigo and Raspberry Ripple. 
I sanded down the Embossed area on the DSP and added some glitter with the Dazzling Details and added Dazzling Diamonds to the Joy stamp from the Joyous Celebrations Stamp set.

Thanks for looking!

Janet Y

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous use of the new products. I like how you sanded the embossed area and added some sparkle.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments they mean the world to me. Have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...