Pages

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Sneak Peek Part 5 -- Believe

Ok so I took a few days off and good thing I did.  The weather was beautiful on the weekend and we got out and enjoyed it!  Now the weather is back to wind and rain so I have been inside crafting!!! It is honestly the only upside to terrible weather.  This will be my last Sneak Peek before the wonderful new Christmas Mini comes out August 1!  Just 8 days from today.  It seems I have a head start on my Christmas crafting though because I cannot seem to stop.   Ok so on with the show...

This card is a simple and elegant go to card with lots of impact. I love a good snowflake stamp set and Snowflake Soirée does not disappoint. It makes a wonderful background or focal point and can be surprisingly versatile when it comes to colour. Snowflakes can be many colours and in this card I used the Rock n' Roll Technique with Crumb Cake and Soft Suede. Of course the Champagne Glimmer Paper fits right in with the colour scheme adding lots of impact with little effort.



I have to say I love the font on the sentiments that come with this set too. It is so Pretty.
I wanted to add a ribbon or embellishment but I also wanted to incorporate the glimmer paper so I created a little decoration that looks like Christmas balls.   It would be so easy to add sparkle to the snowflakes themselves but I was going for simple so I kept the sparkle to a minimum.  Hope you like it and I hope you have liked the Sneak Peek.  Remember if you would like a copy of the new Mini mailed to you or you would like to place an order please email me.

Thanks for looking!
Janet Y

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments they mean the world to me. Have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...