Pages

Saturday, July 7, 2012

Up, Up and Away

I have been eyeing the Up, Up and Away stamp set for awhile and when Michelle Zindorf made a card with the set that I fell in love with I had to buy it.  Now I have not been brave enough to try to recreate her card as I am not great at brayering but I did use her ideas and took them in my own direction.   Check out Michelle's Up, Up, and Away card Here.



I used Summer Smooches DSP as my Colour guide and stamped the Balloons in coordinating colours on scrap white.  Using my Whisper White Ink and Bashful Blue Card Stock I created a sky by sponging some white onto the blue paper.  I added a very faint "Make a Wish" sentiment in the sky using White and Bashful Blue Inks.  I then cut out the balloons and using my Stamp-a-ma jig I stamped the buckets on the CS and popped the balloons.  I stamped some birds and then set out to cut flags using the Summer Smooches DSP.  A little Daffodil Delight paper and an Indigo Ink base and the card was done, almost.

I then added a layer of Whisper White Card Stock to the inside of the card and decorated it. 



I am loving this stamp set!  Below are just some of the items used while making this card.  To place an order just check out my Stampin Up website!


Summer Smooches Designer Series Paper  Up, Up & Away Stamp Set - by Stampin' Up!Bashful Blue 8-1/2X11 Card Stock - by Stampin' Up!Whisper White Craft Stampin' Pad - by Stampin' Up!
Summer Smooches      Up, Up and Away    Bashful Blue           Whisper White

Thanks for looking!

Janet Y

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments they mean the world to me. Have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...