Pages

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Make a little Girls Dream Come True!!

A friend posted on Facebook today that in Saskatoon Saskatchewan Canada there is a 10 year girl named Miranda who is very sick.   Her one wish is to receive a rainbow from everyone in the world!!  A big wish for a brave little girl.  I went to work to create a rainbow in my own crafty way.


My little girls also drew rainbows using markers and crayons and I even had my husband draw one!!

If you would like to help make this little girl's dream come true please feel free to create your own rainbow and mail it to

Miranda
c/o  Patricia Verhelst
Box 355
Radville, SK  Canada
S0C 2G0

Your Rainbow can be as simple as a quickly drawn sketch!  Have fun with it!

Take care and Thanks for looking!

Janet Y

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments they mean the world to me. Have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...