Pages

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Twisted Greeting Card

The other day I saw this great You Tube Video by Kelly Gettelfinger showing a very simple different card design she called a "Twisted Greeting Card."  It is a wonderful design for gift giving as it has built in pockets for gift cards!  Check out the Video here and my take on it below...



So I decided to use up some of my retired products to create a Twisted Greeting Card.  I have used some Raspberry Tart DSP and a retired stamp set called "Three Little Words."  The base is using Lucky Limeade. 





Inside the card I put a gift card and a little sentiment "it's your day" also retired.

I may have to make a Christmas Card form this!

Hope you like it.



Thanks for looking!

Janet Y

1 comment:

  1. Janet, you're so sweet for posting a link to my video! Thank you! Your card is lovely!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments they mean the world to me. Have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...