Pages

Saturday, October 27, 2012

Happy BIRDday

My Beautiful, Lovely, Wonderful and Amazing daughter is turning 8 on Wednesday and she LOVES birds. I mean, dreams about, talks about, owns dozens of stuffys, loves birds!   So I try to make a card for her Birthday every year that has a bird on it.  This year I made a bunch of Punch Art Birds, most of which I saw on Pinterest.  I could not pick just one so I put them all on the card.  


Above is the outside of the card.  I was going to add one bird in the little hole but as I said I could not pick just one so I added them all.  I am sure she will be thrilled with them. To the right is the inside of the card.  Above starting at the top going clockwise; Blue Jay, Cockatoo, Robin, and a Cardinal.  Right; Hummingbird, Chickadee, Robin and Red Winged Blackbird. 

The Card is made with Early Espresso Paper and Garden Green Leaves. All of the birds are made with the Bird Builder Punch from Stampin Up, as are the leaves. 
Happy Birthday to My Little Girl.  XOXO
 
Thanks for looking!

Janet Y
 
 

1 comment:

  1. absolutely darling.... my mother in law would love this card..... an tutorials forth coming on how you made them.... loved this idea. Thank you for sharing your wonderful creativity

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments they mean the world to me. Have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...