Pages

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Christmas Telescope Card

I love these telescope cards.  They are so fun and there are endless options.  I saw a card like this on Pinterest and I love the "No Peeking" Stamp Set.



 
 
For the Card I used a selection of Circle Dies, the Large Scallop Circle Die, 2 1/2" Circle and 2 3/8" Scallop Circle Punches. 
 
I am using a variation of this for my Kid's Card Class on Sunday!  Very exciting!
 
 
 
ALSO A QUICK REMINDER..
 
November 28 - ONE DAY ONLY SALE
Tomorrow is the last day of the Online Extravaganza and for this one day only there are some extra deals to be had.  Click Here for more information.
 
 
Have a great day

Janet Y
janetyates@shaw.ca 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments they mean the world to me. Have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...