Pages

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Wild Rose Retreat = Loads of New Posts

I spent last weekend at a Scrapbooking Retreat hosted by my Upline Amber.  I love the Wild Rose Retreats because I get to spend 2 full days of crafting without interruptions.  This weekend I spent getting ready for upcoming card classes and then went to work on Christmas Cards!   Thanks to Pinterest I found lots of inspiration.  To start off I have a card I made using my one of my new favourite sets Zoo Review. 


This card was created using Midnight Muse, Marina Mist and Whisper White Card Stock.  The present is from the Jolly Bingo Bits and stamped in Cherry Cobbler.  The Happy Holidays is from the retired Four the Seasons stamp set.  I added Dazzeling Details to the snow for some sparkle and I used the Snow Burst Embosing Folder on the background.

I will be adding many more cards over the next few weeks and I hope you are inspired to start (if you have not already) to create for Christmas.

Have a great day.

Thanks for looking!

 
Janet Y

janetyates@shaw.ca   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments they mean the world to me. Have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...