Pages

Friday, January 4, 2013

Challenge -- Freshly Made Sketches #67

Well it is time for me to play along with another challenge.  It is a great way to get my hands on some of the new spring products!  





This is a 5x5 card using Chocolate Chip as a base.  I used the Adorning Accents Folders and Edgelits in Vanilla and Crumb Cake and the Raspberry Ripple Ribbon to accent.   The hearts are from the new Hearts a Flutter Stamp set and Framelits dies.  I used the tag punch and "Love" from the Fabulous Phrases Stamp Set.  

To see all of the entries at Freshly Made Sketches  Click Here
 
Have a great Day!!!
Janet Y

2 comments:

  1. Sweet Valentine! Love the chocolate background - sets off the heart beautifully! Thanks for joining us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Valentine Janet! I love the colours! Great use of that textured border! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments they mean the world to me. Have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...