Pages

Thursday, January 31, 2013

Spritzed Valentine -- With Love

I bought some Stampin Up Spritzers a while ago and have been looking at them with loads of intention!  Every time I go to pull them out I get sidetracked on to something else.  Considering that it only took me 5 minutes to make this card I really have no idea why I waited!

I used rubbing alcohol and Real Red re-inker.   I placed a heart a piece of whisper white card stock and then sprayed the paper with the Spritzer and as you can see it created a really great effect once I removed the heart.
 
I used some retired Basic Black Ribbon and added a black heart covered in rhinestones! 
 
 
Let me know what you think!
 
Have a great Day!!!
Janet Y
janetyates@shaw.ca 

2 comments:

  1. LOVE IT! Cleanand easy but elegant.

    Ter ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous! What a great technique. The ribbon and rhinestones are so lovely, too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments they mean the world to me. Have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...