Pages

Friday, March 22, 2013

Last Day to Sale-a-Brate

Today is the last day of Sale-a-Bration and you don't want to miss out on free stuff!! I will be placing one last order today so let me know if you want to take advantage while you can.  One of my favourite sets from this flyer is Feeling Sentimental. It is so great for making a simple yet beautiful card!  If you like the vintage look it only takes a little sponging and you've got a great card for anyone!

 
For this card I not only used the Feeling Sentimental Stamp Set but I also used the super cute Petite Curly Label Punch and the coordinating Stamp set Pretty Petites.  Another great Sale-a-bration exclusive is the Vine Street Embossing Folder that was used for the background! 
 
Don't miss out.
 
 
and
Don't forget to look for Treasure Hunt Clues and enter to win the Prize.
Janet Y
 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments they mean the world to me. Have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...