Pages

Monday, March 4, 2013

Live, Laugh, Love

Well I really enjoyed the Stampin' Up Regional event here in Calgary on Saturday and what good timing because it snowed like CRAZY on Sunday!!   I learned a lot of new and fun techniques and discovered I have to order the "All Dressed Up" bundle because there are some really great things I want to C.A.S.E. 
All Dressed Up Bundle Clear  Cute right?

I had a great time, met some really nice ladies and enjoyed some fun crafting time.   I will show you some of what I learned over the next few weeks.   Before I get to that though I wanted to show you one of the cards I made for my up coming Birthday Card Class.  I am so in love with this card I may have to make a set in different colours and images. 

I hope you like it as much as I do.

 
I created it using Daffodil Delight and Regal Rose inks. I sponged them together and stamped the birds from "Serene Silhouettes" with Staz On.  I then punched it out and used the Frames Embossing folder to frame the image.  Super easy and major impact! This is my favourite kind of card.  The "Live, Laugh, Love" is from one of the old Simply Sent kits I think but I cannot remember anymore.
 
Well I hope you like the card and if you live in Western Canada I hope you managed to dig yourself out from all this snow.  Have a great day.
 
Have a great weekend.
Janet Y
janetyates@shaw.ca 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Janet, greetings from Northern Ontario. I'm just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
    http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments they mean the world to me. Have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...