Pages

Thursday, April 11, 2013

All Dressed Up!

In January I got the Spring and Summer Mini in the mail, upon looking through it the first time I saw the "All Dressed Up" stamp set and coordinating Big Shot Dies and Framelits.  My first thought was, "what would I ever do with that!?"  Well as time went on I kept seeing more and more cards and projects done with this amazing combo of products. 

After attending the Calgary Regional and swapping about 100 cards my mind was set.  I had received about 10 cards using this dress die or stamp set.  All of them were amazing and had me jonesing to play with these products.   Finally I got my hands on them and the first thing I did was recreate the front portion of a card that my Upline Amber Chapman had made.  I changed it up a bit but the overall impression is the same.

I loved it so much we made the front portion in Club.  I then started to play with the pop-up dies and created a fun interior piece too!



The Card Stock used was Basic Black, Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla, Raspberry Ripple and Silver Glimmer paper.   I also used the First Edition DSP, Flower Trim and pearl accents.  The Dies I used were the Dress Up Framelits Die, Oval Die, Apothecary Framelit Die, and Bitty Banners Framelit Die.

I love how it turned out and I plan to have lots more fun with these dies and stamp set.   Now I just hope it carries over to the New Catalogue!













Also don't forget to look for Treasure Hunt Clues and enter to win the Prize.
Janet Y

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments they mean the world to me. Have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...