Pages

Saturday, April 6, 2013

Butterfly Border Card

Ok so this weekend is a great one!  I went to Oz the Great and Powerful today with my family and it was so fun and then went shoe shopping, Yeah!! There is Free Shipping on Stampin' Up and my Club girls are coming over tomorrow for some fun!  It's enough to make me forget about the foggy and cold weather!  

One of the cards we are making tomorrow is this Butterfly Border Card.  Jean Smuck made a great video tutorial (see below) and I just loved the beauty and simplicity of the card.  Plus butterflies are so wonderful!  

 
I used Old Olive, Rich Razzelberry, Daffodil Delight and the now retired Pretty In Pink (I will miss that one).   The Papillion Potpourri is a great set for this as is the All New "Best of" set for April. 
 
Best Of Butterflies Clear-mount Stamp Set
 
Check out this great video from Josee Smuck.
 
 
It's a great quick card for Birthdays, Get Well, Sympathy and much more.  Let me know how yours turns out!
 
 
And don't forget
 
 
 
 
 
 
Also don't forget to look for Treasure Hunt Clues and enter to win the Prize.



Janet Y



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments they mean the world to me. Have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...