Pages

Thursday, April 11, 2013

Pac-man on Pinterest

I have been on Pinterest for about a year I think and I love it!  There are endless ideas for any topic!  Funny jokes, recipes, art, and of course crafts.  Cards, Scrapbooking and various Paper crafts can be found in abundance!  This card has been in my "Stampin' Up Ideas" folder for a long time and last weekend I finally had a reason to make it.  My youngest went to a Wreck-it Ralph Movie party.   Because of the video game theme of the movie I thought this card would be great!  The original is from Dany Piepgrass at INKcredible Kreations.



On the inside of the card I stamped a set of cherries from the retired Tart and Tangy Stamp set.  I used the 1 1/4" circle punch to create Pac-man in Daffodil Delight.   The ghosts are Real Red and Pumpkin Pie and punched from the Owl Builder Punch.  I also used the Word Window punch, Corner Rounder Punch, and a small circle punch from the Punch Pack.



This Birthday party was a joint party for two of her little friends and the second card I gave is one of my favourites from the past.  Since it was a movie party I thought a Popcorn card would be perfect.  Check out my original post from Sept. 12



Happy Birthday Kaiden and Cassie!


Also don't forget to look for Treasure Hunt Clues and enter to win the Prize.
Janet Y

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments they mean the world to me. Have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...