Pages

Thursday, April 11, 2013

Still Love Stampin' Up's Wood Mount Stamps

Check out Stampin' Up's ALL NEW wood mount stamp cases!  I love these.  Endless possibilities!
I love the clear mount stamps but this is a MUCH better way to store the wood mount sets.



 And remember the other day when I showed you the Photopolymer Stamp set and the Card I made with it?  While SU has another one coming out and I just love it!!





Bombs Away Birthday Photopolymer Stamp Set
$16.95



133411


Includes 7 pieces. Recommend clear blocks C and H. Purchase separately.

 I cannot wait to get my hands on this set!  It's too bad I don't have it now, My Dad turns 65 next week and this set would be great for him!  


Also don't forget to look for Treasure Hunt Clues and enter to win the Prize.
 

Janet Y






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments they mean the world to me. Have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...