Pages

Friday, May 24, 2013

You Make Me Smile

To start I just want to thank everyone who sent me a note or made a comment about my last post "Emoti-cards."  It is so great that everyone likes them so much because every time I look at them they make me smile.   So to show you all that "YOU" Make Me Smile here is a card that says just that!


I have had my "This and That" kit for awhile now and finally broke it out to play with it.  The Washi Tape and sticker are from that kit and I just love the colours and look of everything in the This and That series.   The "YOU" is from a single stamp called "Sunshine."  I just stamped it on a scrap piece of white and fussy cut it out.

 The background is a totally inspired idea I got off of Pinterest.  Do you have embossing folders laying around your craft room? If not you should, if you do then check out this great use for them!!  They are not just for embossing anymore! 
By simply adding a little ink to the raised side of the folder you can use it as a stamp.  No need for a big shot, you just lay it on the card and there you go!
 
Thanks again to everyone for your support of my blog and my work!
Let me know what you think.
 
REMEMBER - There is less than two weeks left of the current Catalogue so get the Retiring Items while you can! Also the Spring Mini retires on May 31!
Janet Y


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments they mean the world to me. Have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...