Pages

Monday, June 10, 2013

Busy, Busy Busy!!

I have spent the past 10 day's spring cleaning, having a yard sale and catching up on Breaking Bad.  All to keep me distracted until my order of New Catalogue Goodies arrives (today!). 

 I did fit in a little card making but got too busy to post it.  In fact I did the Freshly Made Sketches Challenge for last week.  Since I never posted it however I did not get it entered in time! 

The Sketch looks like this...
 Cute right?

My youngest daughter had two birthday party invites this past weekend and one of the parties was a bug party.  She even caught a very pretty little lady bug so this card was very appropriate.


I used the New Gingham Garden DSP for the little banners.  The Card Stock is Whisper White, Island Indigo and Melon Mambo.   Stamps used were "Bring on the Cake" and "Bug Me", and the twine is the Bakers Twine in Island Indigo.

The Gingham Garden just looks like summer to me.  I love the cheerful colours and designs in it.

 
 
 
 Remember the Digital Sale Ends June 15th so get your orders in now!


Also Remember 3 really great Greeting sets are 25% off this month only!

Grab Your Greetings

If you place an order with me you will get the new Catalogue FREE!  So get your orders in soon to get a look at all of the amazing goodies from SU!


Janet Y

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments they mean the world to me. Have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...