Pages

Saturday, June 1, 2013

June 1, Scrapbook Layout and Best Of..

It's June 1 and that means a new Scrapbook Layout, A new "Best Of" set and the ALL NEW Catalogue.    Let's start with this month's Scrapbook Layout!   It is a really simple layout with loads of room for photos and space for you to add as many or as few embellishments as you like.

 One of the great things about this layout is how the Journaling is broken up.  This allows you to print it off on the printer and simply cut out the sentences and paste them in.  I usually print them off on Stampin' Up's Whisper White Card Stock.

I really do not like my own hand writing so this is a good way to avoid that.






Page 1


                                                               Page 2

I love that Chevron is in style right now but you could use just about any border or ribbon to decorate this page and there are loads of options when it comes to Embellishments.  Flowers, butterflies, Soccer Balls.  Just go with what works for your page.



Page 1
Page 2


 For my pages I used the NEW and Free colours that came with the update for Stampin' Up's MDS.  Smokey Slate and Soft Sky.   I also used a few different flower punches to reflect the flowers in Megan's dress and add colour to my page.
 
If you use my Scrapbook sketches to create pages I would love to see them!
 
 
 
Now on to the "Best Of"  for June.   Best of Greetings is a set you cannot go without!  Greetings never go out of style and you can never have enough!!
This set is a great deal too.  You get 8 sentiments for the low price of 17.95 (133485).
 
 
 
Best of Greetings Clear-mount Stamp Set -- Digital Download
 
Remember, if you like Sentiments or you have been putting off ordering them, Now is the time!!
 

Check out Yesterdays Post for Details.
 
 
 
Now on to the fun stuff.   As you know the New Catalogue started yesterday (a whole day early!!) and now I want to show you some of my favourite new products.
 
 
Candy Dots    Brights Candy DotsApply adhesive-backed dots to Candy Dots Brad Bases (sold separately) to create your own 3/16" colored brads. Or skip the brad base and apply them directly to paper.

* Available in color collections
* 100 pieces: 10 ea. of 10 colors   $7.95 CAD a package
 
 
2013-2015 In Color Cardstock  & Pad Kit - Stampin' Up!  2013-2014 In Colours!  I just love these colours!  They are so beautiful.    Baked Brown Sugar, Costal Cabana, Crisp Cantaloupe, Pistachio Pudding, and Strawberry Slush.
 
 
Six-Sided Sampler Clear Bundle  A great new bundle!  Six-sided Sampler. If you like hexagons--our six-sided friends--you're going to love the Six-Sided Sampler set. With eight different hexagonal images and three sentiments, the creative possibilities are practically endless. Coordinates with the Hexagon Punch.

Buy the Six-Sided Sampler clear-mount stamp set and coordinating Hexagon Punch together at a 15% discount.  $37.95 CAD
 
 
and Finally
 
Gorgeous Grunge  Gorgeous Grunge Stamp Set.  You don't have to live in Seattle to appreciate some gorgeous grunge--use any of the five grunge-inspired elements here to "dirty" up your creation (in a cool way, of course!). Clear-mount. $21.95 CAD.
 
I really cannot wait to get my hands on this one!  Contact me if you are in the Calgary area and would like a Stampin' Up Catalogue or Click Here for my On-Line Store!
 


Janet Y




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments they mean the world to me. Have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...