Pages

Tuesday, June 18, 2013

New Colours and a Six-Sided Sampler!


One of the most popular and amazing additions to this years New Annual Catalogue is the Six-sided Sampler bundle.  With this you get a Stamp Set of hexagon stamps with sentiments and a punch to match!  You can see below how wonderful this set is!

Six-Sided Sampler With the punch this set is only $37.95 CAD!
Another very popular addition is the New In-colours for 2013-2014.  These colours are absolutely delicious! They remind me of ice cream.  Below I have used all of these products plus another New Colour "Smokey Slate."


You may have noticed that the Colour Spritzer tool from the past Catalogue is now retired!  I was so sad to see this go as it is a Go-To tool for me. I love the spritzed looking background it gives you.

Since it has retired I have been forced to find some new ways to create a splattered or spritzed looking background.   I found a quick little tutorial on the Stampin' Up Blog about How to use Aqua Pens and Re-inker to create a splattered look.  It is a little messier than the old way but I really like the results.

Aqua Painter Aqua Pens $20.95CAD for a set of 2

Ink Refills  Re-inkers are $3.75 CAD each

I hope you like today's card!   I am busy in my craft room this week doing up some gifts for Teachers and I will try to have those posted soon.

Take Care.

Janet Y

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments they mean the world to me. Have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...