Pages

Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Rule the World

Anyone who knows me, knows I don't drink coffee.  I love Starbucks for their many other wonderful drinks but I do not drink coffee.  Never have.   That said, I love this new little set from Stampin' Up!  Absolutely adorable.  I have enough coffee drinkers in my life that I can easily use this set.


For this card I used my Circle die and created a note card.  I then just free hand cut some green, continent shaped "land" and made my earth.
Perfect Blend

Perfect Blend 131392  $13.95 CAD

Today I am kind of wishing I drank coffee.   The clouds are making me tired, that and all of the late nights watching the news and gathering supplies to donate to flood victims. 

Please remember, Donations for Alberta Flood relief can be made at www.redcross.ca  the damage is extensive and the clean up as begun.   There are so many wonderful stories of hope and humanity it truly is uplifting.

Take Care

Janet Y

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments they mean the world to me. Have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...