Pages

Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Gingham Garden Joy Fold Card

Next week I am off to Convention and I don't know if I will be posting any new cards before then but I wanted to show you one of the last cards we did for Club last month.  The Joy Fold Card  is an old technique but it is so easy to decorate and make beautiful. You can use any style DSP to make it how ever you want it, such as masculine or child like.   In this case we went with pretty and feminine.


Gingham Garden DSP really makes this card so beautiful.  We used a Melon Mambo base and Island Indigo for the Joy Fold layer with Whisper White for our stamping.  We then used the DSP to layer and add beauty to the card.  

Stamps used were, Papillion Potpourri, Perfectly Penned and Thoughts & Prayers.  Ink used was Island Indigo, Pear Pizzazz, Daffodil Delight and Melon Mambo.




I just love the cheerful look of this card.  For instructions on how to create a Joy Fold Card of your own, check out Split Coast Stampers Tutorial.


I will post some photos from Convention, including the swaps I made and some of the swaps I get!  So exciting!

Have a Great Day!

Janet Y

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments they mean the world to me. Have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...