Pages

Saturday, July 27, 2013

Swap to C.A.S.E. part 2

Here is the second card in my S2C (swap to case) series, this one is more of a straight across copy with one major exception.   I fell in love with the simplicity and beauty of this card as soon as I saw it.   In my mind however, I saw this card in Coast Cabana and wanted to see how that would look using exactly the same design and secondary colours.  

The Swap card on the Left was created by Kaiysha Vest, my take on it is on the right. 



I kept the Whisper White and Smoky Slate the same but instead of pearls I used rhinestones, mainly because pearls are more vanilla in colour and I wanted to keep it bright and clean.

I really do love the Mosaic Madness stamp set and punch, the possibilities are endless.

The sentiment is from Petite Pairs and is punched out using the Ticket Duo Punch but was modified in size a bit by punching out each side individually.

I have a few more cards on the way in this series and if I get some time in my craft room this week I could have even more!  I got 120 swaps from Convention so there is no end of inspiration here!

Janet Y

1 comment:

  1. Great card. I like your take in the Coastal Cabana. It looks so fresh and clean. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments they mean the world to me. Have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...