Pages

Saturday, December 14, 2013

It's a Pinterest Christmas

This year when I found myself stuck for ideas for my Christmas Cards I quickly turned to the one site that has ideas for everything!  Truly, everything is on Pinterest!  You could spend hours lost in the pins, boards and links.  The two cards below were inspired by Pinterest.  


 Cardstock - Soft Suede, Cherry Cobbler, Garden Green and Vanilla.
Ink - Espresso, Soft Suede
Accessories - Cobbler Ribbon, 1 1/4" circle scallop punch, paper snips, crystal effects.
Stamp Sets - Petite Pairs, Joyful Christmas


Cardstock - Basic Black, Whisper White, Real Red, Silver Glimmer Paper
Accessories - Petals a Plenty Embossing Folder, Lacy Brocade Embossing Folder (r), 3/4" circle punch, 1 1/4" Square Punch, 1" Square Punch and Apothecary Accents Framelits.

I really liked these two as they are both simple and very different. I also love the textures.   Let me know what you think!

Janet Y

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments they mean the world to me. Have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...