Pages

Friday, January 3, 2014

All New Occasions Catalogue ....


Arriving today is the all new Occasions Catalogue, it is full of fun products and ideas for Birthdays, Easter, Valentines and much much more!



Yesterday my Facebook followers got to see my first project with a great new Stamp Set from this Catalogue, not to mention the Sale-a-Bration Sneak Peek.  Today I want to show you an amazing kit in the new Catalogue that I finished this afternoon.



On Page 21 in the corner is this great kit called "Burlap and Blooms Simply Created wreath Kit" as soon as I saw it I wanted to create it.  


You get everything you see here to create this wreath.  All you need is a glue gun!
I switched up the brads for some others (retired rhinestone brads) but otherwise kept to the script.  It took me maybe 2 hours.
I love the result.  It is so fun, and makes me think of spring.  We got 5cm of Snow today so a little spring is more than welcome.
Let me know what you think!
For those of you who do not follow me on Facebook (why not!!!).   Below is the card I posted the other day.  
The card was created with a new Stamp Set called "Big Wish" and a few "sneak peek" items from the upcoming Sale-a-Bration!  Ink used was Crisp Cantaloupe,  Summer Starfruit, Pool Party and Pistachio Pudding.
I also used Pistachio Pudding and Whisper White Card Stock.  The background was created using the "Gorgeous Grunge" Stamp Set.

I would love to hear what you think.   What is your favourite new item from the Occasions Catalogue?

Janet Y

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments they mean the world to me. Have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...