Pages

Friday, February 28, 2014

Rainbows and Stars

Wow, it's been a little while since I have posted. So sorry.   I have been busy crafting.  In fact I have a card class tomorrow and I am super excited to show you the cards we are making over the next little bit.  Below is a sneak peek of tomorrows class.  I was inspired by a similar card I saw on Pinterest.   I just love colourful cards and this card is super bright and fun, not to mention has some great bling!


I used an old retired stamp for the background.  "Extreme Elements" is still one of my favourites.  Hint -- Stamp the Yellow stamp, then the top and bottom stamps (Melon Mambo and Tempting Turquoise) and finally the Wild Wasabi and Pumpkin Pie.

The sentiment is from "A Dozen Thoughts" stamp set, which is a current set in the Annual Catalogue.   The Star Punch and Rhinestones are also current also.  
The card I saw on Pinterest used the all new "Happy Watercolour" stamp set from the current Occasions Catalogue.

 133191  $26.95 CAD

I hope you like the card, let me know what you think!


Don't Forget
Sale-a-bration is on NOW!   You can earn FREE items from the Sale-a-bration flyer until the end of March!  It's so easy.   Purchase $60 worth of Stampin Up products and you will receive a Free item from the SAB flyer, your choice.



1 comment:

  1. Love this card Janet! So bright and cheery and makes me think of spring and summer, which I hope is on the way soon. lol Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments they mean the world to me. Have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...