Pages

Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Box Card + Gift Card Holder = AWESOME!

Mother's Day is fast approaching and I really wanted to give my mother one of those great Box Cards everyone is making.   I also wanted to give her a gift card to Chapters.   I decided to create a box card that would also hold her gift card so I have the best of both worlds. Let me know what you think!



I changed the card to be wider but shorter and I was able to make it long enough to add a pocket that would easily hold a gift card.   It still fits in an envelope too!  There are so many wonderful ideas for Box cards out there and now you can add a gift card!


Mother's Day is this Sunday!  I am very excited to give this card to my Mom.








2 comments:

  1. This is awesome Janet! I love how you incorporated the gift card on this lovely box of flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fab idea. TFS.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments they mean the world to me. Have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...