Pages

Sunday, August 17, 2014

Back in the Swing of Things...

Hello all.  Sorry for my long absence.   This has been one of the busiest summers the Yates Family has seen in a long time!   We have a fun new place at a nearby lake and we have been visiting with friends and family.  Then there was that 2 weeks where I had really bad strep throat!

Well my oldest girl heads back to school tomorrow and I am back on track.  I just got my pre-order from the upcoming Holiday Catalogue and I have to say OMG!!!!   Every page of this catalogue is packed with great ideas and product for the upcoming holiday season.  I cannot wait to get in my craft room, create and share.

In the meantime I have started to organize my 2014/2015 Club and there is a couple of spaces left.   If you are interested in joining please email me for details at janetyates@shaw.ca.

Look for upcoming Card Classes for Christmas too.   I have updated the tabs at the top too.   Some upcoming events, News and specials not to mention a couple of Product Shares.

My goal this week is to post some sneak peeks from the Holiday Catalogue so check back soon.

I hope you are enjoying what is left of summer.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments they mean the world to me. Have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...